Friday, February 8, 2008

Zombie Cycle

For the past three months or so I've been having this recurring dream where zombies are traipsing through my backyard. Maybe traipse isn't the best word to describe it, but the zombies are moving in that aimless stumble that is so well depicted in Night of the Living Dead. The zombies aren't doing anything awful like trying to eat my brains or anything, they're just stumbling around walking into trees and just more or less looking like stupefied idiots.

In every dream, I see them while I am looking out the window in my bathroom. And I just stare. I don't move, I don't scream, just stare. I inflict the Gaze on these zombies and nothing else. So after having yet another dream of the zombies last night, I am really beginning to wonder why I keep dreaming of them. Seriously, I wish they would just go away.

No comments: