Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July, to my United States readers.

I thought I'd post some of the more colorful k-klassic youtube and atom faves for your viewing pleasure. You know, in case you aren't watching fireworks this evening. And even if you are going to watch skyfires, you should watch these vids anyways; Because they are AWESOME.

"Look At Me" Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players (performed live on Conan)


"Jan Pehechaan Ho" from the Bollywood film, Gumnaam


"Gem Sweater" Leslie and the Lys


"Konichiwa Bitches" Robyn


"Security Anthem" Kent Lambert


There is one more veeery colorful video I wanted to post, but didn't. You may remember I made a pair of spankies in homage to the song, but thought I should refrain in posting this particular video. Maybe another time.

No comments: