Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've done it again...

Waited until the last minute to do my holiday shopping. I promised myself I wouldn't do that this year, but I guess I just had to break that promise to my self. Way to go, Karoline! It's not that I am stingy or whathaveyou, I just hate shopping at the malls. Especially at this time of year.

Not your typical hate either. The hate of thousands of haters kind of hate. Millions of haters, even. I break out in hives and cold sweats when I think about even having to run an errand at the mall, or a store that could be construed as a mall-esque store (read: Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.).

I don't know what is wrong with me when it comes to this time of year, but something intrinsically rebels and I can't motivate myself to venture out into the public shopping arena...so I put the shopping off...and continue to put it off until the last possible minute. And then I end up going at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME. The last days before Christmas. AWESOME. Not so much.

On another note, I lopped a bunch of my hair off today. I feel good about this haircut. Just say no to helmethead.

No comments: