Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Self-Statements: Installment Two

Picking up where I left off so long ago.

11. I am skilled at finding practical solutions to complicated situations
12. Green is my favorite color.
13. I have an obsession with prime numbers.
14. I can speak and process language backwards.
15. I move a lot. So much so, you would think I was an Army brat.
16. I coach roller derby.
17. I am a straight shooter.
18. I went to college in Arizona. I'd like to move back there someday.
19. I have never been to the Pacific Northwest USA. I am hoping to get up there by 2015.
20. Russian literature is my bent.

--First Installment From A Few Years Ago--
01. I have four tattoos.
02. I think roadtrips are the BEST way to travel. Either alone or with someone who is good company.
03. I get red, hotface when I am nervous.
04. I do not excel at making small-talk with others.
05. I have a fiercely independent streak.
06. I read about eight books per month, which averages to about two books per week.
07. "Twin Peaks" is my favorite television show of all-time.
08. I crack my knuckles.
09. I have been told I have an annoyingly positive attitude. I have also been told I have an annoyingly cynical way of thinking at times. Combine the two concepts, and I figure I'm an optimistic pragmatist.
10. My father passed away before we ever got a chance to reconcile.

No comments: